UK customer please follow the process below to return your order/items:
- Access the Royal Mail return portal to create your return label HERE and search for Gym King.
- Enter your Gym King order number (for example #WEB1234567) which can be found on the paperwork in your parcel.
- Follow the instructions to generate your label.
- Complete your return form, that is in your parcel.
- Put your item(s) and completed return form in your parcel, seal it securely and affix your return label (if you opted to print it).
- Take your parcel to the post office or use the Royal Mail collection service.
- A fixed charge of £2.50 per order will be automatically deducted when your refund is processed.
Please keep hold of your receipt as it has your tracking number, we will not be able to investigate any issues without it.
WHAT ITEMS CANNOT BE RETURNED?
The following are exceptions to the return policy above :
- If an item is marked as Final Sale, this item is non-returnable.
- Women’s swimwear can only be returned if the hygiene seal is still intact and has not been removed.
- Socks can be returned if they are sealed in their original packaging.
- Men’s swimwear, underwear and Women's underwear cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.
- All Bottles are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.